WTS Benelli SBE II Left Handed

KJH

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a 12ga. Benelli SBE II last year that is left handed on an estate auction. When I purchased it I didn't realize it was left handed... My mistake. It is black with a 28" barrel. I was told that if it had been fired you couldn't tell it. After getting it, I'm not sure it has ever been fired. It comes with the case, and original box all the manuals & paperwork, 4 chokes, lube, choke wrench, & magazine plug. This thing is perfect as far as I can tell and 100% complete as the day it was sold new. It has the factory gel pad and a second Benelli brand gel pad that is thicker than the factory one in the box. The original owner bought it and put it in the case. I'm happy to send pictures if anyone wants them.

I'm happy to send pictures if anyone wants them. Seriously, this thing is perfect and you won't be disappointed. Its exactly what I wanted until I opened the box and figured out it was left handed. Asking $1,350. I'll include shipping to your FFL as tuition for my being stupid and buying a left hand gun when I wanted a right handed one.

I ended up buying a new Browning A5, so I also have a Benelli brand extended .675 (x-full turkey) choke that I will sell with it for an additional $40.

Someone was going to buy it but never came through so here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_130612811.jpg
    IMG_20210204_130612811.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 135
OP
K

KJH

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're the guy who sent me the email, I accidentally deleted it. Please resend it!