Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I Over/Under Shotgun at Cabelas for $960.00 in 20 guage

kata2012

Lil-Rokslider
The 12 Guage is only a few bucks more at $980...

To bad my wife would kill me if I bought one right now.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

mgray

FNG
It seems like there are a lot of gun deals on Cabelas right now. Most aren’t in any local stores, but I actually tried to buy this gun and it’s telling me there’s problems shipping it to my store.

m274

WKR
note that the inventory management sucks. even if it claims in stock, there is a 90% change of cancelled order. I had been looking at these last night and didn't see one in a number of places I looked.

OP
philos

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry guys-I did not know it was such a pain to buy one of these. I should have known I guess as I worked there part time for awhile and inventory control was not a strong suit for them.

bigharge

WKR
Yeah the whole thing seems like a click bait joke, can’t find a single rifle or shotgun on clearance in stock anywhere or available to purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to a cabelas employee today and he said since the merge with bass pro the online inventory has been a joke (his words). Said they are working on it but not to expect anything soon.

bigharge

WKR
The gun has to be in stock or available to order in order to price match, none of the firearms that are on sale are available to ship or pick up unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDGuy

WKR
Has anyone bought something and received it yet from BP or Cabelas?

Bloodsoakedberber

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone bought something and received it yet from BP or Cabelas?

I bought a kimber subalpine in 30-06 for under $1,000 3 times over the course of a month only to have it cancelled every time. Their online inventory for firearms is out of control. Right now they have a mountain ascent in 280 ai for under $800 but at this point it's just clickbait.

ganngus

Lil-Rokslider
This sale still angers me. I’d kill to get a silver pigeon for under $1,000.

fnf01

Lil-Rokslider
Its not just firearms they do this with, I've had optics, safes, bullets, hell even clothes.

I've talked with corporate and climbed that phone tree ladder to complain, but they don't care. They have no interest in fixing it at this point. Its not a problem but a feature. They see it as exactly what someone mentioned earlier its clickbait to get you on their site ordering something else.

I look at ordering these sales like a lottery I don't have to pay for if I don't win. And avoid Cabela's and BP like the plague otherwise.

JBradley500

Lil-Rokslider
Is there no more online flyers for these stores? I just want to see the flyer, not click through every category to see what's on sale.