Beretta Sale (A few Tikkas)

wyogoat

WKR
Not sure if everyone gets this email but just in case….i only looked at a few but a decent discount on a few things.

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Beretta has a 75 dollar rebate going through the end of the month too. Makes that 270wsm a very cheap magnum action for a build.

lak2004

WKR
Beretta has a 75 dollar rebate going through the end of the month too. Makes that 270wsm a very cheap magnum action for a build.
Am I blind? I don't see a 270wsm just a 270 win? Edit, I see once you click on it it says 270 wsm.....I am blind. Thanks Dioni.

Also, how the heck are you supposed to upload a pdf of your ffl if you don't have that info already? That's dumb

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Am I blind? I don't see a 270wsm just a 270 win? Edit, I see once you click on it it says 270 wsm.....I am blind. Thanks Dioni.

Also, how the heck are you supposed to upload a pdf of your ffl if you don't have that info already? That's dumb
I think some FFL's have it on their website

Wheels

WKR

If you have a preferred FFL, you can get their number from them or google their name and FFL number, and look it up on FFL EZ Check. I will show their status and expiration date. I'm assuming that is all Beretta is looking for.

lak2004

WKR
If you have a preferred FFL, you can get their number from them or google their name and FFL number, and look it up on FFL EZ Check. I will show their status and expiration date. I'm assuming that is all Beretta is looking for.
I'll have to look.

OP
wyogoat

wyogoat

WKR
A few weeks ago they had a similar sale and when I added to cart and looked through FFL info, the one I would have used was in there. Made it pretty easy.
You may have to go that far in the process to double check if your FFL is an option already.

lak2004

WKR
A few weeks ago they had a similar sale and when I added to cart and looked through FFL info, the one I would have used was in there. Made it pretty easy.
You may have to go that far in the process to double check if your FFL is an option already.
It doesn't let you add to cart until you upload the ffl. Maybe I'll try on my computer

Juan_ID

WKR
Eurooptic has most their t3x’s marked down. That with the $75 rebate make some of them a decent deal.

ephul

FNG
Berettagalleryusa.com is potentially a scam site from what I've read. BEWARE!