Sold Bergara B-14 Wilderness Ridge 300 Win Mag Proofed Sub-MOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Some of you followed my saga on getting this rifle to shoot sub MOA. Eventually my gunsmith got it sorted and it shot 3 shot groups well under 1 MOA. Plan was to turn it into a 7PRC, but I bought a Tikka that serve that purpose.

Minor blemishes but was never hunted, just range time.

Specs from Sportsmans:

Bergara B-14 Wilderness Ridge Woodland Camo Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - 24in - The Bergara B-14 Wilderness Ridge rifle features an American-style synthetic stock with Soft-Touch finish. This rifle is also outfitted with a Bergara Performance Trigger and a hinged floor plate. The world-renowned (#5) Bergara barrel is finished in Sniper Grey Cerakote and features a seamless, omnidirectional, and multi-ported muzzle brake that reduces felt recoil by up to 35-percent. The Wilderness Ridge is complemented by Bergara’s super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.

Prefer face to face at an FFL in ABQ. $700 cash or $750 shipped to your FFL.

Bergara1.jpgBergara2.jpg
Bergara3.jpg

Bergara4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.