Sold Bergara B14 Hunter in 30-06 w/ Scope, Scope Mount, & Ammo (ready to hunt package)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have for sale a used Bergara B14 Hunter in 30-06 (Item# B14L101C) with a mounted scope on it. The reason I'm selling it is because I'm looking for a rifle with a shorter barrel and stainless. For what I use it for in the Northeastern woods, I don't need the extra velocity/weight that comes with the longer barrel (and it will be nice I won't have to worry about rust as much with the stainless). This is a great shooting rifle and I wish I had the funds to keep it, but if I want to get the rifle I want I need to sell this. This rifle has been on two western hunts with me (can be seen in my profile picture on my cow elk hunt in Idaho) and two seasons of whitetail hunting in the Northeast. I have about 80 rounds through it between my hunts and my practice. Always cleaned and oiled after an outing.

The scope I have attached to it is a Sightron SIII 3.5-10 x 44 with Mil-Dot Reticle and .1MRAD adjustable turrets. This scope is no longer manufactured, but is a great scope (https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1009716018). 30mm tube with super clear glass. I love the simplicity of the reticle as well. It has Butler Creek flip lens covers on both lens as well as a 3" sunshade. It is mounted on a DNZ Game Reaper with 20MOA medium height (Item# 30702). FYI it was mounted by my gunsmith (wanted to make sure it was done right).

The ammo I'm looking to sell this with are 98 rounds of Federal 150gr Accubond, 35 rounds of Federal 180gr Partition, and 104 rounds of S&B 180gr FMJ (for range use). All of these were bought in 2020 and stored in my closet in my bedroom (temperature controlled for those worried about that).

Price:
$1400 for everything (gun, scope, scope mount, ammo)
$1050 for gun, scope, scope mount
$440 for ammo (pretty reasonable at $2.00/round for hunting rounds & $1.50/round for FMJ + $18 shipping given todays market especially for 30-06)

I will accept PayPal F&F (or G&S if you want to cover fees) or check (for personal checks I will not ship until funds have cleared).

I am willing to trade for a Tikka Lite Stainless or Tikka Superlite Stainless (both in 308 Win). Let me know what you got it you have another 308 stainless rifle.

I'm looking to sell this all as one package, but If I get people interested every part I would be willing to separate. I will ship the rifle USPS and the ammo will ship UPS (since I legally can't ship them together).

Specs for those who don't want to read all that:
Rifle: Bergara B14 Hunter
Caliber: 30-06
Round Count: ~80
Scope: Sightron SIII 3.5-10 x 44 with Mil-Dot Reticle and .1MRAD adjustable turrets (comes with Butler Creek lens covers and the 3" sunshade it came with from Sightron)
Scope Mount: DNZ Game Reaper with 20MOA (medium height)
Ammo: 98 rounds of Federal 150gr Accubond, 35 rounds of Federal 180gr Partition, and 104 rounds of S&B 180gr FMJ

Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pictures.

I am currently in Colorado if anyone wants to take a look at the rifle in person before they purchase it.

This will be going up on Gunbroker if this doesn't sell here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.