Bergara B14

Southernhunters

Lil-Rokslider
I’m currently looking at getting Bergara B14 Ridge Wilderness in 300 Win. The only thing currently keeping me from the pulling the trigger is the “soft touch” stock. I’ve handled the gun and loved the shouldering and feel of it. My only worry is the longevity of the “soft touch” stock....? I don’t want issues like I’ve seen with others that have tried the same thing! Any experiences here guys??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirt Wagon

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have any experience with their "soft touch" stock, but I do love the way my B14 Woodsman feels & looks.

I bought a B-14 Hunter and I really like the stock. I do have some extra confidence, however, knowing that if I ever need to replace it, there are tons of great aftermarket options because of the Remington 700 footprint.

Drenalin

WKR
I've had mine about a year and a half, maybe 40-ish days out of the safe between range time and hunting. No issues with it yet. I think they caution about getting cleaning chemicals on it, and I've been careful to wipe anything away that does get on it. Beyond that, I don't take any pains with it. Pretty much still looks like new (pretty much is still new though).

idahoan

FNG
I’m currently looking at getting Bergara B14 Ridge Wilderness in 300 Win. The only thing currently keeping me from the pulling the trigger is the “soft touch” stock. I’ve handled the gun and loved the shouldering and feel of it. My only worry is the longevity of the “soft touch” stock....? I don’t want issues like I’ve seen with others that have tried the same thing! Any experiences here guys??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have 2 ridges. One in 300 win mag and one in 6.5 creedmore. The stock is good to go after 3 years. I did get them both cerokoted because the metal finish is just ok and they will rust. Great gun, they shoot good