Bergara Left Hand 2019?

I’m still waiting. A buddy just picked up a hmr and can’t stop talking about the accuracy. I am looking for a hunting rifle and the 9# gun is not something I’m wanting.

rodney482

WKR
I'm a lefty looking for a 300 Win Mag or 300 WSM, is Tikka my best bet? I found a lefty Savage that I was learning toward.
I just picked up a lefty Hells Canyon McMillan ambush in 28 nosler. Its pretty dang awesome.

I got an email from Bergara saying they are trying to get some other models out for 2020. No mention of what models.

Broomd

WKR
I'll believe in a lefty Berg when I see it.
Until then, more bullsh t.

Thanks for trying fellas, I'll comment on FB as well...

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Just looked at a Bergara LH 6.5 Creed at St. Cloud MN Scheels this week so they must be shipping.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
I was only mildly interested so just took a quick look. I think it was the more tactical model but I also looked at some Hunters so don't recall. Give them a call.

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
I can't believe they didn't offer a light hunting LH rifle but WTH do I know.

Bergara response:
Only the B14 HMR (non-wilderness) will be made in LH. We are not expanding the offerings from last year.

Thanks,

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
Bergara response:
Only the B14 HMR (non-wilderness) will be made in LH. We are not expanding the offerings from last year.

Thanks,
I wonder if they see Tikka/Savage dominating the lefty market and just go "Meh" not worth the investment.

Disappointing for sure. Really strange that I received an email earlier that stated they were planning on bringing out other models.