Bergara MR lite first thoughts

Huntinman57

Lil-Rokslider
So I have had this gun about a week and so far it is everything I had hoped for! In fact it’s everything I wanted all 3 of my Christensen MPR’s to be. I bought this thing in 300wm. So far it’s a easy sub moa gun. The chassis is RIGHT the XLR magnesium is light and functional love the arca rail built in. Obviously the action is smooth and the trigger tech is clean. All of that is great and as expected but what I’m most excited for and may be specific to my gun but I doubt it, the chamber and free bore are cut for longer high bc bullets. Mag length is about .030 longer than where my lands are so I can have a load just off the lands and still use the freaking magazine!!!!! Anyway just thought you guys/gals might be interested

Attachments

• 12F33159-B9CF-4C3A-BD26-D4D715E46776.jpeg
    12F33159-B9CF-4C3A-BD26-D4D715E46776.jpeg
    612.6 KB · Views: 32

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Glad to hear that you are liking it! When I finally got my hands on one, I was very impressed! The action was far smoother than I expected! If you ever need anything for the chassis feel free to reach out!

OP
Huntinman57

Huntinman57

Lil-Rokslider
Glad to hear that you are liking it! When I finally got my hands on one, I was very impressed! The action was far smoother than I expected! If you ever need anything for the chassis feel free to reach out!
Absolutely I will!! I was blown away by how little it recoils. I expected it to be a handful being such a light setup. It feels like a non breaked 308win

Reactions: XLR