Bergara Rifles to Release Southpaw Models

NDGuy

WKR
Saw they posted a left handed HMR on their facebook page with the caption "We've Been Listening".

I am pretty pumped about it, looking forward to hearing which model(s)/calibers they launch. I am hoping for a long action B14 Ridge in .300 or 7mm myself!

Saw they posted a left handed HMR on their facebook page with the caption "We've Been Listening".

I am pretty pumped about it, looking forward to hearing which model(s)/calibers they launch. I am hoping for a long action B14 Ridge in .300 or 7mm myself!

My friend and bow guy in Reno is a lefty. He’s pretty pumped about it too! Im not a lefty but have a B-14 Ridge. I couldn’t be happier. When you get yours I’m sure you’ll be stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

howl

WKR
They have the LH HMR in their 2019 catalog. That's the only model, though. TIKKA has had the somewhat similar Sporter model available in the US for years.

I think the Ridge model would be a better seller, but then I would expect a LH CTR to sell better for TIKKA. Beretta doesn't send any LH CTRs to us, either.

Shame. By the time you upgraded a SPS or American Predator you'd have at least as much money in it.

OP
NDGuy

NDGuy

WKR
They have the LH HMR in their 2019 catalog.
Dangit you are right, that's unfortunate as I am not going to be hauling around a 9.5 lb rifle in the woods. If they had the B-14 Hunter or Ridge I would go put in my order today.