Berreta a 400 extreme

OP
M

Macdad

FNG
We're are yall talking about hinting cranes and geese? Something I would love to do

Delta junction, AK. not sure how easy or hard it is to get permission to hunt the fields though. I am lucky enough to know someone who has pretty good relationships with most of the farmers in the area. I just bring up my gun and layout blind and he has the rest set up for us. I have heard from him and other people that there has been some really inconsiderate hunters the past few years and the farmers are starting to be more selective on who they let hunt if they let them hunt at all. Most of the time we are hiking in all of our decoys/blinds to make sure we are not driving in any of the fields and then tidy up all the windrows again so they are able to bail it up easily and pick up all of our hulls. Basically leave it how you found it except for a few feathers in the field hopefully.

Breddoch

Lil-Rokslider
I have an older Xtrema2 that has been through the paces and never missed a beat. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another beretta.