Best 20* sleeping bag lightweight

I have been looking for a good ultra light weight sleeping bag. Still has some comforts. I am currently looking at the. Nemo disco 15. Any thoughts?

b1c2r3r4

FNG
I don’t know if it is a good bag or not but the Nemo disco 15 is on sale for $218 at moosejaw. I hope it is a good bag for archery season in Colorado.

The disco is 650 fill, and the riff is 800. Bought a Jam 15* (now womens riff) for the wife and she loves it. Thinking of getting myself a riff as well. One nice side benefit about the nemos is the mens and womens zip together.

b1c2r3r4

FNG
Riff 15 for $400 or a disco 15 for $218. I don’t know if the disco is good down to 30-25 or not but the price is right and I will have some extra layers of clothing I can put on if I need it.

hikenhunt

WKR
The disco 15 comfort rating is 25 degrees F, after that it depends on if you sleep hot or cold.

If you are looking for the best ultralight 20 degree bag, I'd go for western mountaineering ultralite or a feathered friends swift 20 bag would be a good option too. Those companies are true to their temperature ratings.

If you are looking for a more budget friendly option, you'll want to buy a 10 degree bag if you want to be comfortable at 20 degrees.

Good luck!

C Bow

WKR
I have a new Feathered Friends Swift 20 degree bag never been out of the house if interested

Did some comparing and it looks like the Disco is 25 comfort and the riff is 28, and the lower limit is 14 disco and 16 riff. And oddly enough if you want a warmer bag the womens line in both of these (in long - 6') the comfort rating on the disco is 17 and the riff is 15 and lower limit is disco 5 and riff is 3. There is quite a bit more fill in the womens line 8oz more in the disco and 12oz more in the riff. Seems odd to me there is such a wide range here but what do I know.

OP
D
The disco is 650 fill, and the riff is 800. Bought a Jam 15* (now womens riff) for the wife and she loves it. Thinking of getting myself a riff as well. One nice side benefit about the nemos is the mens and womens zip together.
Oh you can combine them that is a nice feature!!!

curt514

FNG
Check our Sea to Summit Accent. Great roomy light down bag. And 800 fill on the down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk