Best and cheapest place to buy benchmade knives

charvey9

WKR
Like most major manufacturers, Benchmade has a MAP (minimum advertised price) policy so you are going to find about the same prices at any retailer. The only way to really get a discount is have a coupon for a particular retailer, i.e. $20 off orders over $150...or something similar. Even then it often does not apply to products that have a MAP policy if you read the fine print.

I recently bought a couple Benchmade knives in store at Sportsmans Warehouse, and compared what I paid to the websites listed above. They were actually a dollar or two cheaper from at Sportsmans.

If you are in CO, specifically the Denver area, check out Rocky Mtn Specialty Gear.....they are a licensed dealer of Benchmade and have a pretty large selection. I just picked up a griptilian, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Sheepsfoot blade, gray G10 handle (the blue model) for 192 bucks. It's 215 directly from benchmade. Didn't even look at gpknives or anything as I like brick/mortar stores, and the guys at RMS Gear are good people