Best arrow fletcher?

wytx

WKR
Jo jan multi fletcher gets you 6 arrows fletched instead of one at a time.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Jo jan multi fletcher gets you 6 arrows fletched instead of one at a time.
Their clamps leave a lot to be desired though. Most guys aren't going to be in such a hurry at home that they'll need to do 6 arrows at a time. If they are, they should have started sooner.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I used to have a Jo-Jan Multi unit and I really liked it. As said, the clamps were just average but I built a lot of good arrows over many years. I glue every fletch and use a slower curing glue, so have always preferred a multi-arrow setup. I caught wind of a good deal on Bitzenberger jigs and bought 12 of them. I kept 6 and sold the others. I mounted those 6 on a nice cherry wood board. Life is good when I need to get some arrows fletched.

lumis17

Lil-Rokslider
The Zenith upgrade is definitely worth it if you get the bitzenburger. I wish I had gotten it earlier.

revcwood

FNG
I got a bitzenberger for Christmas this year and it rocks. Previously, I used a Grayling. It's basically a plastic version of the Bitz style fletching jig. It was like $30 online, made in Michigan I believe. I went with that for the price and because you could run a larger variety of fletches/vanes (3 or 4 fletch, etc).

I’m totally new to trad, but I’ve fletched a lot of arrows. Ive used a Jojan, Arizona EZ fletch, bohning, and now a bitzenburger.

In my opinion, the bitz is the most repeatable and reliable of all of the ones I have used. It took me about a dozen arrows to get the hang of it after years of using a crappy EZ fletch, but once I got the helical jig set correctly to my arrow, the dang thing is fool proof and also extremely easy to keep clean. Well worth the $90

Deadmeat

WKR
Bought my first bitz this year!!! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk