Best Backcountry Out-of-the-Box Piece of Gear

aion2come

WKR
So what is one piece of gear you bring on backcountry hunts that is out-of-the box for most people, but that you think is totally awesome?

I'll go first.

Washing Machine. I had my hunting partners laughing when I told them I brought a washing machine, but they were using it before long. All it involved was bringing a 2 gallon ziplok bag and a tiny bit of laundry detergent. Add a small amount of water, snap shut, and use your hands to squish it around. Presto. Air dry clothes during your afternoon siesta. Felt good to put on clean clothes when baths and showers were not being taken. 1 oz..

So what is one piece of gear you bring on backcountry hunts that is out-of-the box for most people, but that you think is totally awesome?

I'll go first.

Washing Machine. I had my hunting partners laughing when I told them I brought a washing machine, but they were using it before long. All it involved was bringing a 2 gallon ziplok bag and a tiny bit of laundry detergent. Add a small amount of water, snap shut, and use your hands to squish it around. Presto. Air dry clothes during your afternoon siesta. Felt good to put on clean clothes when baths and showers were not being taken. 1 oz..
Yup, did that last trip! Used my silnylon clothes stuff sack and brought a tiny dropper bottle of concentrated camp soap. Felt great to have clean clothes after a few days. Weighs almost nothing....