Best bang for your buck hog hunt in Florida up through the Carolinas or elsewhere

TauPhi111

WKR
So my buddy who is active duty in the Navy missed our elk hunt this year because he got deployed, so I told him we'd have to try some pig hunting in the spring when he got back. I'm in Ohio and he's in Virginia, so we're looking down the east coast for places to go. For those of you that have gone on pig hunts, can anyone recommend an outfitter that has a really good value hunt? It kinda disgusts me when I see pig hunts where you can only shoot 1 pig for $400+. I'm looking more for a place where you can shoot a couple meat pigs or even unlimited pigs for about $300 or less if possible. We're not really looking for a wall hanger. More looking to fill the freezer and have fun doing it with a lot of shot opportunities. As I said, we're looking to the Carolinas KY, and TN through Florida because it's an easy drive or cheap plane ticket, but if there is a deal in Texas we'd be willing to go there to. What suggestions do you all have?

Good luck in your search. There may be a hunt like you describe for the price you suggest, I just haven't heard of it in 20 plus years of looking.

OP
TauPhi111

TauPhi111

WKR
there was one outfitter in Florida that had a "trophy hog hunt" for about 400 but also you could shoot meat pigs for about 180 a piece which I thought wasnt bad. I'm betting most places are more expensive now but they are out there.