Best BDC Gear Setup Combo

I either can't find a good way to search this or there is a lack of discussion on this.

What do you think is the best gear system (riflescope+rangefinder or RF binoculars+other gear e.g. kestrel) is the best bullet drop compensation system? That is for western hunting and looking for something that provides the fastest, intuitive, and accurate system?

I have some money to invest in my hunting (so cost isn't a concern) and I am looking at all that gear above and looking for the best combo. One option I am leaning towards is a Vortex LHT riflescope 4-15 with MOA reticle for holdover (I have a significant discount to use, but open to others if it makes sense), a Zeiss Vistory RF bino, and then maybe a kestrel?

Another option is skip the combo RF bino and stick with good binos and a RF like the Sig Kilos.

I also liked the idea of the Swaro Z5 riflescope with the BC Turret (the one now discontinued with the three color coded rings for three different zeros). I like it because it seemed like a quick and intuitive system in those moments you need to act fast (within reason). But I hear they have tracking problems and I don't like they got discontinued.

One thing I see missing out of this equation is the wind factor. Is there a kestrel that helps with this or should I just use practice in judging the wind?

I think the RF bino with ballistic data is nice if it will truly combine Bino, RF and a kestrel for effectively doing BDC. Of course, I could go a full Sig route by getting their riflescope that speaks to the Kilo RF or RF Bino and it produces the holdover in the riflescope, but that is illegal in Idaho where I may want go hunt someday (I'm in WA).

As you might notice I have analysis paralysis! I am not super skilled in long range hunting so I want a system that can pull more of the weight for me as I become better. One other thing to note is I am also a bowhunter, but that's only a side consideration.

Thanks for your input!