Best beer in your state

Scoot

WKR
Backyard, you know what they say about opinions... 🙂 But I definitely agree-- so many options in MN it's crazy. Junkyard Brewery in Moorhead has some great options too!

We've got a lot of good ones at our local breweries here in Abilene but my favorites are Stripper Dust Porter from Pappy Slocum and Battle Rattle Imperial Stout from Sockdolager.

Noklok

FNG
In Pa it’s Troegs Nugget Nectar. A seasonal IPA. I was hoping it would be a cure for COVID so they would have to make it all year long.

Night Rain from O'so brewing out of Plover. So many good breweries in Wisconsin right now, O'so, 3 Sheeps, Central Waters, Copper State...

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Extrapale

WKR
Let me clue you in on a little slice of Heaven.
Werner’s meat in Tillamook. They do jerky and summer sausage. Sold throughout the country in 7-11’s and Circle K’s.
The son opened up a brew pub in a corner of the meat processing plant. Cheap great food and phenomenal beer on tap.
He makes 3 beers. A blonde, a brown and the most absolute scrumptious IPA on the planet.
Trask Mtn IPA.
If your ever in Tillamook, it is a must stop place for lunch.
Werners beef and brew.
Thanks for the tip.

I am in the Vortex is far better than Buoy camp though. Its the house ipa around here.
893b5f11e54eb533f7ee1749e2459dff.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

CJF

WKR
Louisiana is my homestate. Abita anything....they were a micro brewery before it was "cool". I do have a fondness for their Summer Strawberry, although I feel like I need to wear my wifes panties when drinking a fruity beer.

Though there are 73 million breweries in Colorado, I'm partial to Ska (since it's just down the road) and I've never met anyone who didn't like their Mexican

Oregon

WKR
Thanks for the tip.

I am in the Vortex is far better than Buoy camp though. Its the house ipa around here.
893b5f11e54eb533f7ee1749e2459dff.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I’m in Astoria a lot. A Vortex or 2 washing down my wood fired pizza at the brewery isn’t a bad way to spend lunch or dinner!

Huntinaz

Lil-Rokslider
Louisiana is my homestate. Abita anything....they were a micro brewery before it was "cool". I do have a fondness for their Summer Strawberry, although I feel like I need to wear my wifes panties when drinking a fruity beer.

Though there are 73 million breweries in Colorado, I'm partial to Ska (since it's just down the road) and I've never met anyone who didn't like their Mexican
The Mexican Logger is a great summer lager and some of the best can art around (when they actually include the Mexican logger)

planning on stopping by Ska on our way back from WY in October

NY here. The Beaver Bite IPA from Paradox Brewery is not only the best NY beer I’ve had but also the best beer period.