Best beer in your state

Minor Brewing Company out of Hills City, SD makes some fine beverages. Otherwise I'm more of a busch light & whiskey water kind of guy,

Rogue1980

FNG
On Tuesday I was greeted by a box on my porch. It was a beer shipper loaded with Tree House beers from friends in Mass. I’m drinking the That’s What She Said milk porter as I type this.

In Massachusetts we have Tree House Brewing Company...they are very highly regarded. I've tried a couple flavors and they were both very good.

Lelder

Lil-Rokslider
Edmond Fitzgerald from Great Lakes brewing if you like a dark porter. They are in Cleveland ohio,
when I’m in Montana I have to get Kettlehouse brewing cold smoke scotch ale. It might be the best beer I ever had. Then again I was celebrating my first elk kill but it wa# still delicious lol

cedahm

FNG
If very high quality hazy IPA's are your thing - Outer Range in Frisco is a MUST. I drive up there (~1h) just for beer some times. They do IPA's and Belgian styles only (occasional one-offs) and they do them very well. They recently opened their expanded taproom (took over the Rio restaurant that shared the building).

Would also add Oskar Blues, Weldwerks, 4 Noses, Dry Dock, Cerebral and Crooked Stave over here on the front range.