Best Bino Harness for Swaro EL 12x50

Got got a pair of Swarovski EL 12x50s. They won’t fit in my badlands Bino harness that I used to have my 10x42s in. What would you recommend?

Tahoe1305

WKR
Kuiu large if you like a snug fit without any slop.
Concur with this. I have an AGC, outdoor vision, and kuiu and I’m keeping the kuiu. FWIW it fits in all but I like the feel of kuiu the best. It is a tad snug but doesn’t move, one hand operation is doable with practice.

eltaco

WKR
I’ve owned both of the Kuiu packs, Outfior Vision, and now Marsupial. My personal preference is the Marsupial, with the buckle delete. The Kuiu Pro would be my second favorite, but I found the buckles which attach to the top of the Bino cords interfered with my archery draw, and I’d get my release buckle caught in it at times.

Marsupial enclosed is basically perfect for me. I’m coming from EL 10x50s now to NL 10x42 which fit the small well, but I’d follow their sizing guide for your application.

WRO

WKR
Big agc here with 0 complaints..

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'm a rifle hunter, and like to carry essential gear in my harness. Fire starter, compass, extra shells, rangefinder, headlamp etc. I've got the biggest agc and love it. Swaro 15x fit if need be, and usually run 10x42 swaro slc.

Partner has 12x50 el, and runs same harness, with a little wiggle room. I hate a super snug fit on binos, taking them in and out is a hassle if its too tight.

BTShooter

FNG
Following - I've probably been spending way too much time over the last few days looking at bino harnesses.