Best Binocular Harness/Case

i run the mystery ranch quick draw. IMHO the harness and the mystery ranch pack i have (pop up 38) are not at all noisy, and thats what i like most about them. The bino harness has a cool feature where you can stuff the lid portion into the inside and have easier access on hot dry days where you dont really need as much protection. The side pocket fits my range finder perfectly and the front zip pocket is great for small pieces of gear.

jmriness

FNG
The Alaska guide has treated me well so far. Im interested in trying a marsupial though

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jmriness

FNG
I love my marsupial. 3 years of hard use and still performs like new.
Good to hear. I have their range finder pouch. It doesnt fit quite right on the agc but i make it work lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
I'm running an Allen Mesa that I just picked up. I had too much gear to purchase this year as it's my first year out west since 1999 and I am starting from scratch so at $45 I decided to take a chance. It's checks all the boxes. Time will tell if it works out.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
I just purchased a badlands BinoXR as I wanted something to put my RF in as well. Didn’t mind wearing a separate pouch for the RF but the Kuiu pro utilizes Velcro underneath the main case to hold the RF pouch. Not a fan of that. Didn’t see any other configurations on the Kuiu pro to attach the RF pouch like the Adak, AGC or others allow.
If you don't mind using a separate pouch why not run it on the side like in this video? IMO on the side is more user friendly. For me the additional bottom accessory pouch you are referring to, would be more useful for small lightweight items such as a lighter, headlamp, etc.

Brendan

WKR
Posted this on another thread, but wanted to add it here as well because it's recent.

Long time AGC user. Switched to Adak for most of last season, which was pretty nice, but just passed it on to someone else to go back to my AGC. Just couldn't take over the crown for me.

But, got the bug to try Marsupial. Picked up the new fully enclosed design. New design rangefinder pocket. Small zippered pouch. Size Small fits my 10x42EL perfectly. Love the design overall. The rangefinder pouch is still just a hair too small, my Sig takes a little fiddling to go in and out one handed (This is the case for every one I've tried except the black one that comes from Sig). The inside of the RF pouch is also cordura on the inside of the lid - loud if you brush it. Something to watch out for in close for a bowhunter.

One bad thing so far. The magnets on this thing flat out screw with the compass in my phone. BAD. Depending on where I hold my phone, it'll read anywhere from 30-45 degrees off, or completely invert the compass heading. Pay attention and extend your arm to get it away from the magnets if you need to take a compass reading. The same will go for a compass in anything like a Kestrel or Sig2400 ABS for any LR shooters. Not a huge deal, but unfortunate.

I'm still leaning towards running the Marsupial over AGC for this season to give it a fair shake. I think the goods outweigh the bads.

I like the badlands case with the pouch underneath the bino pouch. It's a good place to put your rangefinder so its handy to get to, mine also has a small, 1l, water bladder in the back. Its great for summer scouting when I don't want to take my full pack.

Honyock

WKR
Kuiu Pro does everything I need. I like the modular design and being able to add what I need (range finder pocket, ammo pocket, etc) when I need it.

Tua

FNG
AGC is bomber if you don’t mind the bulk. When I want more streamlined profile, I like the KUIU Pro. As has been said, front-loader and very modular with both Velcro and side accessories. Like the full enclosure With the Pro version and the newer waterproof exterior. Also like their streamlined camelback pack that attaches directly to harness for when you want just bare essentials, light and fast.

Been running the original Kuiu for many years and overall love the minimalist design. This really helps when also wearing a backpack, daypack or mountain hunting. Shortfalls were full-containment and waterproofness. So, when looking for a new harness for my new Zeiss Victory RF 10x42s, I reviewed quite a few different brands and all reviews I could find. Just ordered the Kuiu PRO as it looks like the best fit for my binos and style of hunting.

idcuda

WKR
FHF. I think I'm going on season 7 and it's in great condition. I have zero complaints.

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
I recently bought the Kuiu Pro Bino Harness. I have used them on a couple of scouting trips and have been happy with harness. The shoulder straps are comfortable and my binos are completely covered so no dust on them. So far no complaints.
wmd

nobody

WKR
I recently went through this process myself. After lots of testing and polling and research on Rokslide and the google machine, I had it narrowed down to Marsupial Gear and Alaskan Guide Creations.

I decided against Kuiu and Badlands for several reasons. One of them being that neither is made in the USA, and yet they both still retail at or above what Made in the USA systems do. Sorry, not paying extra for something not made in America! Also, I didn't like the Kuiu for the fact that I couldn't have the binos separated from the harness effectively and still wear the harness, like if I was glassing from a tripod. The Badlands protected everything great, but my heck it was freaking giant. I felt like I had another backpack hanging off my chest! And I didn't like that it didn't have side pockets for windicator and the likes.

I ended up going with the Alaskan Guide KISS. It's small and simple and fits my binos great. I have no doubt the Marsupial would've been just as good, but at the end of the day, I liked that the AGC didn't have any magnets. If I was you, I would call all the manufacturers of the brands you're looking at and talk with them and ask questions. That's what sealed the deal for me with the AGC! Good luck!