Best body wipes

TauPhi111

WKR
Doing some last minute gear grabbing for my back country archery elk hunt in SW Colorado, so you know what that means - hot days, long hikes, and no showers. What are the best body wipes out there for wiping off the grime before you crawl into your bag for the night? I've used dude shower wipes before in years past but haven't looked into the newest stuff out there lately. Whatcha got?

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
Doing some last minute gear grabbing for my back country archery elk hunt in SW Colorado, so you know what that means - hot days, long hikes, and no showers. What are the best body wipes out there for wiping off the grime before you crawl into your bag for the night? I've used dude shower wipes before in years past but haven't looked into the newest stuff out there lately. Whatcha got?

The aloe baby wipes are tremendous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huggies Natural baby wipes, ha! I have used some good biodegradable wipes that you don’t have to pack out like the huggies. I think it was the surviveware brand if I remember right. That’s only if you can’t find a nice creek.

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider

SIontheHunt

Lil-Rokslider
The dead down wind field wipes. I am not a big believer in scent elimination because there are just too many factors to deal with BUT their enzyme formula actually works. I was on a 2 day hunt in september in SC (so hot and muggy) at the end of day 1 my underwear smelled like week old sweaty gym shorts. I sprayed them down with the spray and I am not kidding the stank went away. I also had to share a camper shell with a buddy hunting in Wy and his feet and socks smelled so bad i coudnt sleep. Some dead down with on the socks and the smell went away. It basically kills the bacteria that cause the BO smell. The wipes do the same thing and will keep crotch rot away.

Sea to Summit wipes work pretty well and do not leave your face looking like Santa

I like the Klean Freak wipes! I just get them off of Camo Fire so you’d have to stock up before and have them on hand, but they are bigger so I feel like you actually have something to work with and they don’t smell much so you aren’t worried about scent.

chadcharb

Lil-Rokslider
The dead down wind field wipes. I am not a big believer in scent elimination because there are just too many factors to deal with BUT their enzyme formula actually works. I was on a 2 day hunt in september in SC (so hot and muggy) at the end of day 1 my underwear smelled like week old sweaty gym shorts. I sprayed them down with the spray and I am not kidding the stank went away. I also had to share a camper shell with a buddy hunting in Wy and his feet and socks smelled so bad i coudnt sleep. Some dead down with on the socks and the smell went away. It basically kills the bacteria that cause the BO smell. The wipes do the same thing and will keep crotch rot away.
I used the same set up on my elk hunt this year. Zero complaints

Backyard

WKR
Can't stand to use em anymore. They make my skin all sticky, end up feeling dirtier than if I didnt use em.
Sponge baths and creeks work well for me, along with merino wool to help keep the stink down.