Best book to bring

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Trophy Rams of the Brooks Range. Don’t care where you’re hunting, that’s a cool book with some great pictures from some awesome days of mountain hunting.

King of the Ice. If you can get your hands on a copy, this is a truly cool story of one of Alaska’s more prolific polar bear (And other species) guides.

I try to always bring a book—some years it never leaves the baggie, others it gets read daily. After one year in Kotz being weathered in 8 of 11 days, and of course it was the year I forgot a book, I typically don’t have difficulty remembering these days.

Wingert

FNG
Alaska Yukon Trophies Won and Lost by G.O. Young

Taking a book as others have mentioned can give you something else to read besides labels on cans or tags on clothing when stuck in camp or unable to fly because of weather.

AK_Alpine

FNG
Alaska Yukon Trophies Won and Lost by G.O. Young

Taking a book as others have mentioned can give you something else to read besides labels on cans or tags on clothing when stuck in camp or unable to fly because of weather.
X2 for Alaska Yukon Trophies Won and Lost but I usually load books onto my phone so I've got something to read and music in case I get weathered in. I also use my phone for a GPS/ map so it's no extra weight.

400orBust

FNG
Peter Hathaway Capstick...Death in the Long Grass, Death in the Silent Places, Death in a Lonely Land...etc. Great African hunting stories.

Totally different venue but engrossing for me...TaiPan or King Rat by James Clavell