Best bow strings

Looking to put a new string on my PSE NXT 33, just have the factory string on right now, thoughts on strings and who makes some good ones?

wayoh22

WKR
GAS, Castfish Customs, and Vapor Trail seem to be pretty popular ones. Wouldn't hurt to call each and see what they have to say.

I can’t say they are the best but Hogwire and Buck Slayer both make really nice strings that are far better than any mass produced or semi mass produced strings. I’ve put several of each on and very rarely need an adjustment unless I know it’s an odd bow that has issues no matter what.

Hoot

WKR
I tried the gas ghost xv camo strings, the first set they sent me fit perfect, my bow tuned right up with them, but they had the servings incorrect on one of the cables and they had to send me out a new set, those ones were a hair long and I just couldnt ever get them to tune well once I got my bow in spec.

I also tried a terry built archery designs set, he has a lifetime warranty, theyre made from a different material, guaranteed not to creep also, couldn't get them to tune very well once my bow was in spec as well.

I have had better luck, on my prime, with the factory strings every two years, so from here on out I think I will stick to a regular BCY string material, Gas high octane, Americas Best Bowstrings, Catfish customs, or Buckslayers would be the 4 I would look at....

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I can’t say they are the best but Hogwire and Buck Slayer both make really nice strings that are far better than any mass produced or semi mass produced strings. I’ve put several of each on and very rarely need an adjustment unless I know it’s an odd bow that has issues no matter what.

I’d stand by Robbie and HogWire strings any day of the week and twice on Sunday ! His strings are awesomely done. Tight servings and about as close to zero creep and peep rotation I’ve ever had. I’ve been buying custom strings since 2000 or so if not earlier. When did Winners Choice come out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
60x gets my business every time that we need a new set. Super good luck with them on every bow in my house

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
Twisted X, Buckskayer, JBK and catfish are all top notch.

There’s one number that’s been mentioned here a couple times I’d definitely steer very clear of. Myself, among many others, received subpar product with horrible customer service from that number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR
They’re all very good. The thing that sets jbk apart is the 2 year warranty. Best in the business. He gets my business because of that!