Best broadhead target

I’ve only had it a season, but I really like the Sevr HD Target - six sides, 21” wide, dried on one side, line tuning print on one side, carry handles, and includes an arrow puller. It also has grooves for strapping/banding multiple targets together.

https://www.sevrbroadheads.com/?ref=80

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

406unltd

WKR
Only one season worth of BH tuning through the 365 but so far it is doing ok.

the 18-1 is hard to beat. i have their block too, which has a replaceable insert, which is helpful shooting broadheads.

any of the block brand targets i have bought over the years were terrible for broadheads, as expensive as a reinhart but get shot out on a week.

the new sevr target looks interesting, but i already know reinharts are good, so i may never tried one.

the matrix might be "the best" with quality tough foam and replaceable modules...

The best target to use is your buddies. If you have to shoot your own its another vote for the 18-1. Plus its small enough to take to camp and throw out to practice if you have down time.

xFREDx

Lil-Rokslider
i like the 18-1 for transport but i do love the matrix i have, i have seen people with mixed reviews on the matrix. i personally cannot say anything bad about it.

Joshk358

FNG
I have 2 BLOB targets. They run around $140? Look them up on facebook. They do an awesome job holding up to broadheads. I bet I have 5K shots into one of mine and more than that in the other. They make a couple different sizes but mine is 18x18. Best around IMO.

Get a Matrix and be done with it! I went through a lot of targets before I finally bought one, and its great. You can constantly shoot center and can just buy a couple new modules every season or so. Takes broadheads like a champ

For broadheads the 18-1 is tough to beat. I like the Matrix target for field points but I can cut up a module with Broadheads in very short order and they are not cheap to replace.

eakin8

FNG
18-1 for me. I've been through 3 of them over the last 8-10 years. They're pretty much never stored inside and they hold up very well.

TravisIN

WKR
I’ve used pretty much everything. Matrix hands down is 1, 18-1 is second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk