Best broadhead target

87TT

WKR
I only shoot broadheads sparingly for tuning. That said, that can be a "few" shots. I shoot a lot. An 18-1 will last, if I'm lucky, an year. Usually taped up and in pieces with the center a pile of small shreds. Somewhere around Feb., my lovely wife bought me a Matrix for my birthday. I like it but it is really not much better. I have already shot through the first module both sides. Once they go through, I start to destroy fletching Well on the way to shooting through a second. I haven't shot more that 20 broadheads at the second module and I have changed up my arrows and haven't tried the BH's yet. There is no way I make it to hunting season before I go through the second module. At $70 buck a pop, the cost of two or more modules will be way more than the 18-1.
YMMV. For what it's worth, I shoot a 516 gr arrow out of a couple of 70# bows with 29 1/2 inch draw. When I shoot BHs, they are 125 gr KuduPoints. I saw Robby's test but I'm shooting a 150 gr heavier arrow.

V-TRAIN

WKR
Rinehart 18-1 for broadheads, I will sling one from time to time at my Rhinehart broadhead buck also, but not many, mostly filed points.

My 4 sided Block has been going strong for over 10 years now. Broadheads are no problem, and easy to pull out.