Best Broadhead target

I destroy too many good targets. I am wondering what is the "best" lasting target for broadhead shooting.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I really like my rinehart rhinoblock, it's held up good after 3 years of use. I was shooting the crap out of it when I first got it with both field points and broadheads. I got bored shooting the broadhead insert so I started shooting the deer side with broadheads so that put some more wear on it but not much... When I buy a new foam target whether it be 3D or block, it'll be a rinehart.

no limits

FNG
blob target they can take a lot of shots with no pass through I believe they guarantee you will not have a pass through for 1 year of shooting

jmez

WKR
Rhinehart 18-1.

I think I may have to replace mine this year. I have had it 5 years and have shot it to pieces. Still not a pass through.

Definitely rhinehart 18-1. I shot a ton of broad heads last year and it held up nicely. I think they are a 2 to 3 yr target.

Ethan S.

Lil-Rokslider
Since I starting using a Rinehart about five years ago I have had no reason to use any other target. You can wear them out but I would say they have to be one of the longest lasting and arrow removal is pretty easy. I prefer the RhinoBlock targets but the 18-1 is good for portability.

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
My favorite is the Rhinehart 18:1. Very portable and durable.

I have gone through a lot of BH targets, because at my DL and KE, I am tough on them. So far the 18-1 has held up the best though I did get a free one for shooting it out within the first year. :p I found the Rhinoblock not very good and I shot out the Blob pretty quick too, plus it leaves chunks of target on your shafts. I am at the point where my next BH targets will just be cheapies and throw them away when they get shot out.