BEST Buck Photo Contest 2016- Sposored by Kryptek

Juan_ID

WKR
Hey Remi1 I see you are using photobucket to try and upload your pics, if you're trying to get just the image to show and not a link try using the "IMG" link instead of whatever link it is you are using. Also (if you don't have it already) the photobucket mobile app makes it super easy to upload the image to the forum.

Remi1

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Juan ID for the tips! An thanks Muley buck! Hopefully I can find a Otc tag opportunity next year !

Dusty15

FNG
Nevada Trashey Muley

Well I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring with my Nevada area 6 late trashy beauty. it was hard getting good pictures because his antlers were blending into the back ground, but this is what I got.IMG_0733.jpgIMG_0733.jpgIMG_0706.jpgIMG_0701.jpg

Dusty15

FNG
Thanks Juan, chased him around for 4 days and finally got a shot. Looks like you had a great season as well! congrats man!

iN2jUxZl.jpg

Beartooth Mountains, MT. Bonus points for the ancient model 70?:cool:

hibler60

FNG

Here's my 2016 buck. I hunted hard for a total of 14 days. He's my best buck to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Good buck hibler! Did you kill him in a recent burn? Hope that big Maven spotter you won was a help!

hibler60

FNG
I think the burn was about 3 yrs old. The maven spotter was a huge help! I found myself sticking around in spots longer and finding more animals. I can't say thanks enough! I will be posting up a thread with some of the photos and videos I took through it.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great! Looking forward to those vids/photos.

deer.jpg
This is my 14 yr old sons first deer. This is a great example of a mature Nevada Mule deer taken Thanksgiving afternoon about 40 minutes from the house. My son showed great maturity in waiting for the shot. This buck was surrounded by does and he was chasing a hot doe. The buck finally gave my son the opportunity to squeeze the trigger. A good 200 Yard shot and it was over. Amazing time spent in the wilderness. The best part is how happy and proud he was. Just look at that smile.

Last edited: