Best caliber for fur?

I'm glad you're liking it. What bullet are you shooting out of it now? I don't get on there much anymore. Even though I use to hunt and win several predator tournaments I kind of got turned off by all the hunting for numbers guys on there. Nothing wrong with I just kind of changed my opinion on it.

Afhunter1

WKR
I'm glad you're liking it. What bullet are you shooting out of it now? I don't get on there much anymore. Even though I use to hunt and win several predator tournaments I kind of got turned off by all the hunting for numbers guys on there. Nothing wrong with I just kind of changed my opinion on it.
I’m a night hunter who uses red lights. I got sick of all the complaining over what light shines farthest all the time. Now they don’t even talk lights it’s all thermal or night vision. I see what you are talking about too.

I just shoot factory ammo thru the hornet. I don’t hunt with it much. I like a little more horsepower for the coyotes.

Travis907

WKR
17 cal for minimal fur damage but it won’t reach out quite as far as other calibers. If you shoot under 200 yds it’s a tack driver!

Bwn94

FNG
22-250 is my go to for night hunting, but the 243 and 25-06 are always ready to go at anytime also. Short range a 22 magnum is pretty good on fur though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NateS

FNG
I run 58-75 vmax on 1-10 twist 243 AR. Laser beam out to 300yds makes it super easy for thermal calling.