Best collars?

Best collar

• Total voters

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, I'm going to be putting together some new RIP TKO's and was wondering what the consensus for favorite collars is? I was pretty set on the Iron Will ones but also came across VPA and Ethics ones. I'm really only interested in steel. Thanks fellas!

sutton17

FNG
It kind of depends on what you want out of the collars.

The ethics collars are going to be heavier and longer where as the iron will are shorter and will have less weight. I haven't used the VAP ones.

I don't think you can go wrong with either of them in my opinion.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t used the other two, but I’ve used ethics on at least 6 dozen pierce platinums. Collar may need rotation on some to get them to spin true on some. Love them and have no plans to use anything else.

Trial153

WKR
I haven’t used the Ethics collars but I have used about 6 dozen VPA collars and two dozen IW collars.

Both have done the job very well. The VPA collars have all gone on BEA rampages both 300 and 350. I have yet to break or damage one. Pros they are more economical then the IW. Cons…. They could be a little longer.

The IW I have only used the steel collars, no cons at all except the cost. They have all gone on victory rip elites .

DiabeticKripple

Lil-Rokslider
I have yet to break an arrow with my ethics components.

I really like how the last 5/8” of the shaft is essentially wrapped in metal. I used the aluminum post with the steel collar and it’s been great.

OP
S

Shadowcaster

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up for everyone, I ended up going with the iron will titanium collars. Thanks for the info everyone!