Best Comedies on Netflix?

Azone

WKR
I'm not trying to ask for anyone's honey hole episode or anything like that, just some general information on the best episodes to make a person die laughing. Me and my group can laugh pretty hard on our own but if someone could give us coordinates to a quality OTC comedy that could produce 340 to 360 laughs it would be very welcomed. Due to health concerns lately and being caught up on most work we are willing to pack into to the couch for a day or two, longer if necessary, willing to check out multiple episodes as well. We are also thinking of bringing some Doritos and Dr. Pepper maybe even some Oreos if the hoarding has not depleted their availability.

April is proving maddening! Let's hear some good comedy episode recommendations please.

Bill Burr - Paper Tiger and Chappell’s standup from last fall. We listened to those while cutting up moose last year and they’re both gold.

Haven’t watched Netflix in years, but we used to watch Trailer Park Boys and Parks and Recreation on my buddy’s. Those are both good if they’re still on there.

kda082

WKR
Not Pandemic. Wife is watching that. Real feel good program. Agree with above. Anything Bill Burr.

the interview... hilarious movie that never made it to the theaters due to a controversial script.... a must watch if you like comedies.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Bill Burr - Paper Tiger and Chappell’s standup from last fall. We listened to those while cutting up moose last year and they’re both gold.

Haven’t watched Netflix in years, but we used to watch Trailer Park Boys and Parks and Recreation on my buddy’s. Those are both good if they’re still on there.

Hard to go wrong with Chappell.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
The Hangover is on Netflix. My Altom favorite movie. Thanks a lot Bin Laden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a darker sense of humor you might check out Anthony Jeselnik's specials, I think there are 2 up on Netflix. One is called Fire in the Maternity Ward. Good stuff.