Best custom barrel 7 rem mag

Broz

WKR
Its a mesa precision carbon stock. Went with it because it had the ergonomics of the McMillan, without the weight.

I think they call that one their "Altitude" Looks like a McMillan Game Hunter copy or pretty close. My McMillan Game Hunters actually weighs 26 oz with light fill and pillars. Altitude is advertised to be 25

Bzn_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I think they call that one their "Altitude" Looks like a McMillan Game Hunter copy or pretty close. My McMillan Game Hunters actually weighs 26 oz with light fill and pillars. Altitude is advertised to be 25

Hey Broz! I didn't know you were on here. Thats awesome. Big fan of your guys reviews/youtube channel. We met briefly last year at S3 and I'll be shooting it again this year. I see you are sponsoring the ELR stage again. I'm pretty excited to shoot that again...hopefully a hurricane doesn't come through like last year.

As promised above, here's a grouping shot from the range last night. Ammo is factory HSM Trophy Gold 180gr Berger. As a side note, the new Ballistic-X app is great if you all haven't seen it already.