Best deal on a Ridgeline?

WyoElk

WKR
These rifles seem pretty price-fixed. Anybody seen a deal or have any leads on getting a deal on these? The best Ive found is on gunbroker for ~ $1900. Paying retail kills me so I’m looking for the best deal out there. Thanks for the help.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Got my wife one in 308 with a 20” barrel for 1599.00 about a year ago on gunbroker. Keep your eyes peeled.

OP
W

WyoElk

WKR
Thanks! Seems like on most the calibers there are deals, but I’m shopping 300WM and they seem super price fixed. Probably just a demand thing but I’ll keep an eye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These rifles seem pretty price-fixed. Anybody seen a deal or have any leads on getting a deal on these? The best Ive found is on gunbroker for ~ $1900. Paying retail kills me so I’m looking for the best deal out there. Thanks for the help.

I called Christensen a while back looking for a 20" barrel 6.5CM to run with a suppressor, they turned me onto a dealer in Kansas. He was great, very nice guy, shipped right away and was a great transaction. His price was also -$150-$200 less than what I was seeing online. I am on the road and flying back home...if you shoot me a PM I will pull up the invoice when I get back tomorrow and send you his info. I would recommend calling him for sure. He will be my next call for a Christensen...

Bowhuntone

Lil-Rokslider
i got mine at my local sports shop for around 1800 they do a sale ever year at 10% off in stock guns and they had on in stock. the best i have seen online is 1849 at https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/197910. I have bought from them with no issues to my local ffl.

Also depending on stock preference look at the traverse it is similar to ridgeline but with monte-carlo syle stock but a little more money