Best eating

kong

Lil-Rokslider
What do you feel is the best eating meat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WKR
My favorite meat is moose but since I no longer live in a place with a steady source of moose, my second favorite is mule deer.

Fresh tuna, like right off the boat onto the cleaning table fresh. Thin slices while you finish cleaning up the boat, nothing better.

Really want to try fresh salmon one day. Nothing but store bought stuff around my area.

Trr15

WKR
Elk meat is my favorite. We all (me, wife and kids) prefer it over beef. Antelope is dang good too, and is a close second. Hoping to find out what New Mexico Oryx tastes like next season. I hear its outstanding.

It's really a toss up between Pronghorn antelope and elk for me. Both are fantastic eating and have great flavor. I really enjoy all wild game and as someone else mentioned previously black bear is excellent also.

David

Whisky

WKR
Beef!!

But they aren't much fun to hunt, so I keep telling the wife that wild game is better!

blasterak

FNG
Sitka blacktail deer is right on top for me followed closely by moose which is my main staple. In fact I'd better go pull some blacktail straps out of the freezer for dinner.

elkguide

WKR
Not my favorite but I've been hooked on "TAG SOUP"!

No.

Favorite is elk, followed by whitetail burger made with bacon instead of pork fat, then bear, bird and fish.

Now if you're talking about a "prepared meat" it would have to be mule deer jerky as made by Glenwood Meats in Idaho Falls.

Bighorn Sheep! Nothing else even comes close. In my opinion. Still remember the taste of the ribs like it was yesterday.

OP
K

kong

Lil-Rokslider
Fresh tuna, like right off the boat onto the cleaning table fresh. Thin slices while you finish cleaning up the boat, nothing better.

Really want to try fresh salmon one day. Nothing but store bought stuff around my area.

Fresh ahi sashimi is good but prefer Fresh Aku. Even fresh onoi think is better than ahi.

Now fresh saltwater salmon is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk