Best Female Back Pack?

OzarkOaks

FNG
Hello,

My girlfriend is wanting to buy a pack and do some adventures. Looking for recommendations on a 3-5 day pack. Ideally looking for a modular system where she can change out bag sizes to suit the trip. I don't think she needs a load shelf for meat so I am open to suggestions that do not include dedicated elk packs. However, if there is a go to elk pack for females I would definitely like to take a look at it.

Thank you for any advice!

OkayestHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
The EXO mountain gear guys have made a few mentions about a female or smaller version of the K3. I would reach out to them and see if/when that might be available.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Pro

LJ Buck

WKR
Kifaru with the smaller torso length. My wife tried them all, it’s not the newest duplex. I think she got a 22” frame from Kifaru. I would give Kifaru her measurements and go with what they say.

Just for note I prefer SG for me and am not just a Kif fan boy but they make incredible gear.

UtahJimmy

WKR
My wife just picked up the mystery ranch pop-up 28 when black ovis was clearing them out. She went in and tried on a bunch of packs, including stone glacier, and came home with the 28.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk