Best Gloves for Cold Weather Archery?

MattH

FNG
I usually keep hands in a warmer and bare hand my bow when its time to shoot but switching from a carbon bow to aluminum and thinking I should try some gloves this year. I just hate how gloves can feel cumbersome and don't want them to interfere with my shot. Any thoughts? Thanks

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Wool Fingerless gloves from first lite or UA liner gloves with a couple fingers cut off and a good hand muff with hot hands are what I’ve always found to work best

Brendan

WKR
Hand muff with hand warmers is key. If treestand hunting, I love the Sitka Fanatic for this reason.

But, in terms of gloves, I can use something like Sitka Shooter Gloves and shoot with them on, and these work great too. Not super warm, but still has the dexterity for me to shoot with them on.

JNDEER

WKR
Best I have found are just thin FL or kuiu or Sitka wool gloves.

tried the UA gloves after many recommended it and my hands froze!! Wool gloves for me was WAY warmer ... but they don’t last as long

Emma456

FNG
i've used many of woolen gloves but totally useess they never long lasting you thin FL or kuiu or Sitka wool gloves. don't forget to check it out top baby swings for small places.