Best gun case for airlines

Pelican 1750.

I remove the foam from the lid side and replace it with two thin soft rifle cases so I have those for in field use once on the hunt. Trace and cut out the supplied foam for different rifle combos. Addition foam panels can be had aftermarket. Room for ammo, knives, targets, even some smaller optics. Just be sure to stay under 50#.

Aaron Warpony

Lil-Rokslider
I have a harbor freight double rifle case that is actually really nice and got it on sale for $100. I don't know much about the politics but have heard recently that harbor freight is anti-hunting? Idk and don't want to start that discussion, just if you consider that case as an option I would look into it before supporting them. that being said, it is an awesome case and I think just as good as any of the other $300 cases imho. Whatever you get, i recommend a double scoped case, at some point you'll want more than one gun or simply to just have more room for ammo, optics, expensive gear, etc. They run smaller than you would think, bigger is better. I also like the box style better than the gun looking single rifle styles...... I don't like walking into an airport and having everyone know that I have guns

Berger024

WKR
Does that MOAB soft case accommodate two bolt rifles with scopes in the Pelican 1750?
Yes. The soft case has a divider and also has velcro lashing tabs (more can be purchased and I recommend doing so) to customize gear. I can fit an AR, S&B 5-25, bipod, rangefinder 100 rds of rifle, sling, rangefinder, benelli 26", 20rnd box of shells and some other odds and ends in it. Better than pick and pluck foam because you can customize the MOAB for each trip to the range or out of state.