Best high end/high output headlamp?

Anyone able to link the rechargeable Zebra 18650 you're talking about? Is it white only or do they have a White/Red combo?

I cannot find the rechargeable one to save my life.

Dcaccia

FNG
Their H600 series look to be the 18650 battery lights. If by rechargeable you’re looking for a micro usb slot, I don’t believe any models have that. Imo it’s best to purchase a couple high quality, rechargeable, 18650 batteries (Samsung 30q/ Panasonic ncr) and charger (nitecore). They will last longer, and take more charging cycles before losing capacity. Zebras come with a single color led (cool white, neutral white, and I believe they have a red) they also come in either a flood pattern or spot pattern. If you’ll be using while hiking, I recommend the nuetral white, spot pattern.

Pursuer

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve always had good luck with petzl. I prefer a headlamp that has just one main light and red filter that you slide over manually. Takes the guess work out of it.

Hathcock

FNG
As a heads to up armytek has a coupon “1+1” for the wizard pro, basically a bogo. If you need a head lamp I strongly recommend this headlamp at this price. Especially if you have a friend or want a backup. The coupon is good through the end of May. It’s a very good light and has the best headband. Sublumen mode which is way more useful than a red light or filter in my opinion.