Best hiking/backpacking boot for women’s feet?

Elite

WKR
Hey everyone. I know this has been asked a milling times for men’s boots but can’t find much on women’s hikers. So my girlfriend has started tagging along on some scouting trips in the mountains and hiking trips. She has very small feet and her current cheap hikers give her bad blisters right on heels of her feet. I have tried tying them really tight to keep her heel locked in and that was no help. Tried several different combos to help it but nothing works. I have always ran lowa boots and never had issues. So we went and tried some scarpa and lowas on. That’s the only quality boots they carried. The scarpa was apparently to narrow for her foot and the lowas fit well. Just wondering if there is any other brands out there that would stop
The blisters? Before she spends the big money on some lowas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catahoula

WKR
My girlfriend has been in the Crispi Summit GTX for 3 seasons. Liked them enough she has two pair. The sizes start at size 5 and go half sizes up from there.

prm

WKR
My wife likes the Salomon Quest 4d and then she claimed a pair of Salewa Repace that did not fit me. She seems to like them quite a bit.

AndrewMT34

Lil-Rokslider
My girlfriend has a pair of the Lowa Camino's. She likes them. She's also looking to buy a set of the Schnee's Women's Timberlines before fall for a bit more ankle support.

mtnlomo

FNG
2nd for the Salomon boots. My wife and mother use them and love them. They both use different models but just difference in personal preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crispi has a women’s boot that’s sort of like the men’s Nevada model. I would look into that one too if you are doing more than just trail hiking.

Also Kenetrek has a women’s boot in the mountain extreme. Again, sort of a more serious boot suggestion...