Best hunting videos that don't pimp product?

Odell

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing against people promoting their stuff, everybody has to eat.

But is anyone making good hunting videos that are just about hunting? Preferably western big game but upland/waterfowl is good also.

I don't mind the occasional youtube video but most of these guys are tying to make a living at it, so they have to push product. And for some reason tackle each other and say 'you just killed a freaking giant!!!!'

I just want to watch a hunt. Suggestions?

Quite a few years back, on a different forum, I wrote a post (as a joke) pimping everything I used on the hunt as if I were sponsored. I thought I would get a bunch of laughs, nope, totally and completely very well received. I was in shock, but hey, it has become the expectation.

I second Stuck N the Rut. Lotta critters hitting the ground without excessive B roll. I can only handle so many short shots of bow limbs, boots, back country meal prep, truck tires turning, tags getting cut on an antler, etc. Stuck N the Rut gives you pertinent hunt info and just enough fluff to make it flow.

If they have an episode number attached, it's a successful hunt.

DCT1983

Lil-Rokslider
The Elk101 Destination Elk series is pretty good. It’s only elk hunting, Andrea they do all of the product pimping at the end of the show so it’s easy to skip.

def90

WKR
Samong Outdoors on youtube.. Sy Outside on instagram. just a guy and his brother, cousin or whoever is with him that day getting it done hunting elk, deer, grouse or whatever inWashington and some fishing mixed in. Have yet to see any commercial product placement yet, don’t think he is that caliber yet.

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
Best hunting videos ever, zero advertisement. Just some good old boys hunting and breaking chops,,,
Hunting October Whitetails 1-2. Watch em

The early meateater episodes now on YouTube didn’t have much product placement, I think just vortex and outdoorsmans. The more recent seasons are a little more “on brand” with the placement but they still don’t hit you over the head

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
The original Meateaters were like that.

Dude…a classic! Gene and Barry are friggin legends.
They’re only legends to those who know them. I bet many don’t. Barry is a funny dude in person as well. If they watched it they couldn’t help but be amazed.
They were friends with Paul Schafer another legend gone a spell now but that man did amazing things. The fact they weren’t pushing anything is the reason guys don’t know them