Best hunting videos that don't pimp product?

ODB

WKR
They’re only legends to those who know them. I bet many don’t. Barry is a funny dude in person as well. If they watched it they couldn’t help but be amazed.
They were friends with Paul Schafer another legend gone a spell now but that man did amazing things. The fact they weren’t pushing anything is the reason guys don’t know them

Yes indeed. Paul was a hell of a unique fellow. There is a book out about Paul, I believe Dave Windauer's dad wrote it. Haven't read it yet but will for sure.

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
Yes indeed. Paul was a hell of a unique fellow. There is a book out about Paul, I believe Dave Windauer's dad wrote it. Haven't read it yet but will for sure.
It is by Dave’s dad. Available on the Silvertip Website.

Reactions: ODB
I watch hunting mostly to gain an edge or learn something. Going to go with Elknut. I watch a lot of his seminars on youtube as well as content through elk collective and the ElkNut app and for whatever reason the way he teaches seems to absorb in my brain better. He has the app, but it’s worth it easily.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Billy molls you tube stuff seams pretty authentic, he doesn’t seem to be owned by anyone
Yup, second on Billy's and he is a member here. GREAT videos, just not enough of them. He is one dude I would love to go on a hunt with.
He probably says that about me too..... 🙃 🙃

grfox92

WKR
I really don't understand why people hate free content providers mention their sponsors. Just ignore it and enjoy the hunt that ensues.

I don't pay attentions to the ads or shout outs, but I'm a big fan of anything put out by On X, GoHunt, Elk101, The Bugler, Born and Raised Outdoors and MeatEaters numerous YouTube channels.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fatcamp

WKR
I don't mind products being mentioned, but when the hug/tears vs minutes on screen gets too high I'm out. And the "Just won the big game!" celebratory hijinks. Those are pretty off putting as well, especially when the animal jumps up and runs off during said celebration. Ya, that stuff all sucks.

Fatcamp

WKR
I love Brian's content. Probably some of the best out there right now IMO, but if you don't think he's pimping products you're obviously not paying attention. Every show is like a 90's VH1 pop up video.

I think that was sarcasm. 😉

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Limitless outdoors hands down. Just to worn you if you’re like me and aren’t into the lords gospel you’ll need to skip or mute over some segments of their content. And that’s fine, I don’t hate on religious folks. But god damn (pun intended) that dude is as accomplished mountain man and hunter as they come.

oh and ZERO pimping products!!!

hunterjmj

WKR
Limitless outdoors has got some great videos. Not sure if he promotes anything or not. I just ignore that stuff anyhow. I use what I use for reasons other than who promotes it. I like Randy Newbergs videos and they pimp a lot of products but I don't really pay attention to it.

CJF

WKR
My last one was sarcasem. But if you want non-product pimpin hunting look up Pure Trophies on YouTube. Those guys have any and every brand of everything mixed and matched and kill lots of elk.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
Every m'fer making YouTube hunting videos looks like they just walked out of a Cabelas.

Where's my Walmart hunters at? :ROFLMAO:

Bigcat_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I watch a show called “Elkaholics Anonymous” it’s a twelve step program for killin elk filmed on the public lands of Oregon. The only problem is it’s just a show with hunters calling in other hunters. Hours of footage of hunting elk then hearing truck doors slam with bugles right after. Usually there is about one opportunity a season on an actual bull after countless hours of hunting and multiple call ins of other hunters. Oh wait that’s not a show that’s my life….

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
Western Hunter. They are sponsored certainly, but they are not taking a single second of the actual show to talk about gear they are pedaling. Best Show Hands Down!