Best ILF limbs?

Beendare

WKR
I have $200 WNS carbon/foam limbs that are so nice...its hard to justify paying more.

I have a bunch of limbs....... including the dryads and if its bang for the buck....I would go WNS in the $200 range. The Uukha Evo at $360 is another great limb.

My Uukha Vx's are better and faster- my favorite....but are they $500 better....Nope. [I bought mine used]

_____

JLowry

FNG
Not sure if you've found the limbs you're looking for or not. I've got about 8 sets of BF Extremes and W&Ws, medium and longs, 45 to 65 pounds on a 17" riser. Going to be selling everything. Also...several TradTech Titans, 17" & 19" and a Bernardini Cobra.

OP
J
Not sure if you've found the limbs you're looking for or not. I've got about 8 sets of BF Extremes and W&Ws, medium and longs, 45 to 65 pounds on a 17" riser. Going to be selling everything. Also...several TradTech Titans, 17" & 19" and a Bernardini Cobra.

Interested. I’d like 19” 54# if you’ve got some hit me up. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLowry

FNG
Here's what I have. Everything is based on a 17" riser, so reduce the weight by 2 pounds:

BF Extremes
65# longs
60# longs
52# longs (silver finish)
60# mediums

Black Max Carbon/Wood
45# mediums (new)

Win&Win Carbon/Foam
60# mediums (new)

Let me know if any of those are of interest to you

OP
J
Here's what I have. Everything is based on a 17" riser, so reduce the weight by 2 pounds:

BF Extremes
65# longs
60# longs
52# longs (silver finish)
60# mediums

Black Max Carbon/Wood
45# mediums (new)

Win&Win Carbon/Foam
60# mediums (new)

Let me know if any of those are of interest to you

Thanks for looking! Interested in the BF 60#. How much do you want for them?

NoRush24

Lil-Rokslider
Been pretty happy with my win and win c5 carbon foam limbs. That being said for $260 I wish I just got the uukha ex’s. Oh well.

Looking to grab some new limbs for my ILF recurve. Any suggestions on high-quality limbs is welcome.
Suggestion #1 is don't overthink it.

I can afford any set of ILF limbs made, and know several guys who have and will make me custom ILF limbs. What do I hunt with? A very old pair of original wood/glass Trad Tech limbs that I got over 10 years ago. They draw a whopping 52# at my draw length. Those limbs shoot great and have taken dozens of animals now, including the beast pictured below. I see no reason to upgrade for a hunting bow.

14902876_1072695272828995_9092192150648121734_o.jpg

OP
J
Suggestion #1 is don't overthink it.

I can afford any set of ILF limbs made, and know several guys who have and will make me custom ILF limbs. What do I hunt with? A very old pair of original wood/glass Trad Tech limbs that I got over 10 years ago. They draw a whopping 52# at my draw length. Those limbs shoot great and have taken dozens of animals now, including the beast pictured below. I see no reason to upgrade for a hunting bow.

View attachment 238037

Thx. I’m looking to change up the limbs because this bow stacks so hard currently. I am not concerned with brand name or price really, I just want quality limbs in a longer length. Leaning towards Trad Tech myself.

@Blackcow

I did try some sanlida x10 limbs a while back a guy at the shop was shooting. Man they were super smooth and at the Draw weight was really shooting them fast. Anyone have experience with the sanlida brand??

yeah I know old thread , I have a set of Sanlida Blackstones there hunting limbs mounted on my WF19 .
Excellent limbs . Smooth , fast , quality builds only problem they have gone up in price . I bought mine some years ago when they were a secret .......