Best Kifaru day pack

Sealee12

Lil-Rokslider
+1 on the scout. I LOVE mine while still hunting steep thick cover and blow downs for white tails in PA/NY

Tuscaoka

WKR
Agree w scout vs hellcat. But for day use and versatility I’d vote 22 mag. For day pack in the city sc.

I've been loving my Door Gunner lately. Not real big so it suits carrying a few essential items while scouting but allows me to be super mobile.

I haven't worn it a lot while hunting yet (only a couple of days here and there) but have used it as EDC and an archery range bag a lot. I'll be wearing it a lot in a few months over our summer when I bowhunt most days.

bcopley1116

Lil-Rokslider
I have a fulcrum with a quandry as a lid. I have used the quandary all season so far as a day pack and it has worked perfect for me.

worx53

WKR
I have a late season, 14'er, and a shape charge....favorite is the 14er.
lets you separate shooting sticks/ bow hanger/ rattle bag/ spotter/ jackets/ rain gear etc. with the long inner pockets or sleeves if you call them that and keeps things from getting scratched , banged, and tangled. the built-in top pocket is easy to get into even when hanging it in a treestand below you for a call or snack...... and the quick access with center zip is nice for rain gear or puffy. the narrow but taller profile is nice also compared to the other 2

Doesn’t anyone here have a Hooligan? Anxious to get mine and have never really seen/heard from anyone that has one...
The hooligan is a great bag but a little big for a day pack for me. Fills the overnight role nicely though.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I've been using a 14'r this year. For tree stand hunting it's a shape charge. But if there is a possibility I may have to pack out heavy, I compress my Cavern down as a day pack. Different situations, different packs. But the 14'r can carry a surprising amount of weight for it's size.

Apollo with Sherman pocket on bottom and Gen 2 claymore top.

52ce5a84f4a95d43a1db8f4555bf820c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
14r is solid, Tarryall pretty good too but I usually lean toward the Woodsman in case I have to pack out heavy

Jimss

WKR
I switch back and forth between my Timberline II for scouting and EMR II when hunting. It's super nice having a large volume bag on a comfy frame capable of packing out 100+ lb loads the first load. This will likely save a trip when successful. vs a daypack without a frame. The larger bags usually don't weigh much and compress super tight to the frame.. I hardly know my pack/frame is on vs a heavily loaded small daypack that is loaded to the hilt and designed for 20 to 30 lb loads.