Best Kifaru day pack

Mi_fiveo

WKR
I picked up a Door Gunner recently for this. Used it as a treestand whitetail pack a few times and like it. I may throw my Sherman Pocket on it for a little extra storage. It’s very small and compact. Next year I think it will be my day hunting pack for elk or deer hunting.

Mi_fiveo. Is that Sherman Pocket a good, clean looking fit on the Door Gunner

c0c8b1ba0be4792b5e9e6fb4c49818c8.jpg
8d0d5e06e12fdca6ab1aef65d117ad20.jpg
ab23d4c9af11738e57177e2101d6035b.jpg
3cf7b9cbab9f425a360a2d24a088c116.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the thread I’ve been looking for!

I have a late season, 14'er, and a shape charge....favorite is the 14er.
lets you separate shooting sticks/ bow hanger/ rattle bag/ spotter/ jackets/ rain gear etc. with the long inner pockets or sleeves if you call them that and keeps things from getting scratched , banged, and tangled. the built-in top pocket is easy to get into even when hanging it in a treestand below you for a call or snack...... and the quick access with center zip is nice for rain gear or puffy. the narrow but taller profile is nice also compared to the other 2

I’ve been considering the Shape Charge because I think it can be attached to my Hunter Duplex (26”) frame; and I thought that running it with the Nomad would be a great combo. I could use it as an EDC pack by itself, add a Sherman when I need a little more room and combine it with the Nomad for more serious hunts. Sort of run it like a larger, more versatile Native. Am I correct about the Shape Charge being able to attach to the Duplex? Can the 14’r be attached to a 26” Duplex the same way?

Really liking my ‘14r - especially with a Sherman Pocket - definitely worth a look

Do you know if the 14’r can be attached to a Duplex frame?

The Tarryall is another great option if you can find one...If you want something on A Duplex Frame, the 22 Mag is a great daypack as well.

Can the 22 Mag be attached to any size Duplex frame? For some reason I thought it would only go on the 22” frame, which is too short for me at 6’ 2”, if I want to carry any real load comfortably. If it would work on my 26” frame I’d really be interested.

I’ve been considering the Shape Charge because I think it can be attached to my Hunter Duplex (26”) frame; and I thought that running it with the Nomad would be a great combo. I could use it as an EDC pack by itself, add a Sherman when I need a little more room and combine it with the Nomad for more serious hunts. Sort of run it like a larger, more versatile Native. Am I correct about the Shape Charge being able to attach to the Duplex? Can the 14’r be attached to a 26” Duplex the same way?

Can the 22 Mag be attached to any size Duplex frame? For some reason I thought it would only go on the 22” frame, which is too short for me at 6’ 2”, if I want to carry any real load comfortably. If it would work on my 26” frame I’d really be interested.

The Shape Charge is a stand alone pack and can be attached to any size frame. The 22 Mag can be put on any size frame. The 14'r cannot be put on a frame. I wish they made a bigger (2,500-3,000 ci) Shape Charge style pack that could be its own stand alone pack or put on a frame.

Kotaman

WKR

the 14’er has its own straps, integrated frame.

the 22 Mag can be mounted on any frame, but it will not fit flush with the bottom of a 26” frame. Works fine though.

The Shape Charge is a stand alone pack and can be attached to any size frame. The 22 Mag can be put on any size frame. The 14'r cannot be put on a frame. I wish they made a bigger (2,500-3,000 ci) Shape Charge style pack that could be its own stand alone pack or put on a frame.

Thanks!