Best Lightweight QD scope rings?

TauPhi111

WKR
I recently bought a Vortex Razor HD LH scope that I might like to swap between a few different rifles. What are the lightest quality scope rings out there that have throw lever quick detatch capability? I have bought and used the Leupold QRW2 rings and they have been great, but I'd like to know if there is something lighter out there with similar quality. What do ya got?

tdot

WKR
I tried to find light QD rings a couple years ago. Couldnt find anything I was happy with. Since all my rifles have Picatinny rails, I just started using lightweight rings and a tiny torque wrench (fix it sticks). Ensure the rings mount with only a single cross bolt and then it's super quick and repeatable.

Just an option.

Newton22

FNG
I have been using the QRW2's for a while too. I bought an older set of detachable Weaver rings for a good price, and was considering swapping them out. I will have to get them on a scale and let you know the difference in weight.

Newton22

FNG
Those detachable Weaver's weigh 2.5ozs a pair. Which is minimum, half the weight of the QRW2's and 1/4 the price. You can find them for pretty cheap on ebay. The pic below is what they look like, minus the bluing. I think I may try them out this year, I dunno.... _DSC9671.jpeg