Best Murino underwear out there?

Would love to hear what brands of Murino underwear you guys have having good luck with. I've had great performance out of the expensive ones I have from a company in Idaho but the durability of them is a joke, quickly develop holes, I've gone through two pairs and gotten much fewer uses out of them than I would expect. Would love to hear what other brands are working for guys these days. I'm talking multi day backpacking trip experiences.

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
I've had pretty good durability out of Black Ovis merino boxer briefs, and they are often on sale on camofire. But the fit is weird. I like the quality, but am also looking for something that fits a little better.

Yon181

FNG
If you’re open to a synthetic option - I’ve been really impressed with Duluth Trading’s buck naked boxer briefs. They manage moisture and odor super well. One pair gets me 5-7 days no problem.

nantzh

FNG
I will second first lite wick boxers. Tried quite a few different options and these were the best for me.

My favorites so far have been smartwool. Bought some Merriwool recently and it looks good and is priced right but don't have time in them yet. I think all merino is going to wear poorly compared to synthetics. There are some kind of hybrid merino synthetics out now by several manufactures. Those might prove interesting. That said, my 100 wool stuff holds up pretty good.

CBB1

Lil-Rokslider
I wear Ridge merino boxer briefs everyday. They do not last as long as cotton but they are the best fitting I have found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meriwool lasted me a couple of seasons. I only used them for hunting and fishing when it was cold out.

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I like my Smartwool the best. Icebreaker would be second best - material is great with the icebreaker briefs but the cut is more comfortable with the smartwool.

I've had pretty good durability out of Black Ovis merino boxer briefs, and they are often on sale on camofire. But the fit is weird. I like the quality, but am also looking for something that fits a little better.

Same here. I was hoping their "updated" fit a couple years ago would be better - but they fit pretty much the same..

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
Merino is great, but be aware of properly storing it or moths will eat holes in it. Also, never use enzyme detergents. I found some tips Here

Anybody ever tried the MTN OPS merino boxer briefs? They look like they'd be pretty nice..
Their charcoal filtered backside is great for when I overdose on their protein powder. Really filters out the hot trash smell from my BH and allows me to sneak in close while maintaining my gains from the offseason. Wait- there's no offseason.

Their charcoal filtered backside is great for when I overdose on their protein powder. Really filters out the hot trash smell from my BH and allows me to sneak in close while maintaining my gains from the offseason. Wait- there's no offseason.

OK.

Don't know anything about any of the products mtn ops makes and I know they are associated with the flat bill crowd, but their boxer briefs look like they'd be just the right length, no weird seams, and are a 17.5 micron (vs 18.5 from a lot of other companies).

I run WoolX, Black Ovis, and FL and would rank them in thst order for comfort but the ovis a by far the most durable

jd1006

WKR
Sitka’s Lightweight Merino Boxer is great. Stone Glacier’s boxer is great, just a little heavier. Those are my favorites, including other non-hunting brands that I have tried and don’t like.

JakeSCH

WKR
I haven't tried many, but have after running FL wick long boxer I haven't needed to. Now it is the only underwear I use.