Best of Hunting Big Mule Deer 2010-2019 Film Premiere

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders

Been working on another film for you guys. This one is a compilation of my best hunts of 2010-2019 complete with highlights and quick wrap-ups of each hunt. It runs over 40 minutes, so there’s a lot of big buck hunting in one place.

The film is on @Jordan Budd ’s edit desk so it will have the Running Water Media touch to make up for all my bad self filming hahahahah

In the meantime, I put together a 60-second trailer. These template trailers are a bit cheesy but they do a good job of showing the film highlights.

If you like the trailer, be sure and do two things so you don’t miss the full film once it’s released:

1) Subscribe to this thread at the “Watch“ button upper right (full-site) or at the little banner with the check mark upper right (Tapa Talk)

2) Subscribe to the Rokslide YouTube channel, there’s a link in the last 5 seconds of the Trailer, or subscribe at the YouTube video page

Thanks & enjoy

4/30/21 Update. Premiere is set for Monday, May 3rd 7:00pm. See you then.

Last edited:

Chad E

WKR
Looking forward to this one. I miss the old live/semi-live series you used to do. I think there some of the most authentic content out there.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to this one. I miss the old live/semi-live series you used to do. I think there some of the most authentic content out there.
Hey thanks Chad. You’ll recognize some of these hunts as they were originally the live/semi-live hunts I posted on the RokBlog (you can tell the cameras have improved over the decade) but this is the first time they’ll all be in one place. Thanks again for following all these years, that’s what keeps me motivated to pound the keyboard.

PNWGATOR

WKR
Made my day!!! Appreciate you taking the time to put this together and looking forward to seeing what Jordan has done with the material.

Super excited to see this compilation of hunts put together. I’ve watched some of these clips on YouTube and Vimeo back when I first read your book and started my mule deer journey 4 years ago. These clips are full of great nuggets of info and really helped ground me on the reality of what it was really like to hunt big mule deer on purpose, keep up the great work Robby!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Super excited to see this compilation of hunts put together. I’ve watched some of these clips on YouTube and Vimeo back when I first read your book and started my mule deer journey 4 years ago. These clips are full of great nuggets of info and really helped ground me on the reality of what it was really like to hunt big mule deer on purpose, keep up the great work Robby!

Thanks man. Yes, many of these have been out there in various places but when I put them all together, I thought “the whole is greater than the sum of the parts”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk