Best of the West Outfitters

Hondo

WKR
Yes sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember you and your elk very well Anthony. After talking with Bruce and the guides it sounded like you were likely the best prepared for the hunt that whole season and ended up with one of the best results. I believe there is a direct correlation there. I believe it was you and Manny that fixed my stove that wouldn't go over 250 degrees too. It was a pleasure cooking for and hanging out with you guys. God bless you and best wishes to you and your family.

Oilfieldmiller

Lil-Rokslider
Manny was they fella that fixed the stove. I just happened to have a few tools to do it. One thing I will say is folks won’t lose weight hunting with you all. Food was fantastic and plenty of it. Thanks for they great time.

I hunted with Bruce this September in the wilderness pack in camp. Everyone - the cook, the wranglers and Bruce himself worked hard to provide a great experience for the hunters. The logistics involved to get everything to camp is proof enough they know what they’re doing. If you want the Ritz Carlton & easy hunting this ain’t it. You’ll probably spend several hours on livestock each day, much of which is in the pitch dark. We walked & rode next to rock cliffs, through thick blow down areas, river crossings and you’re probably gonna have a few grizzly bear encounters. It’s rugged & beautiful country with plenty of ways to get hurt so you better be in shape & have your shit together. The guides worked their butts off to get us an opportunity to take a good mature bull & that’s all you can ask for. It was an awesome adventure & if I ever draw that tag again I’ll definitely go with Best of the West.

WY 1.JPG

wreckem6

FNG
I hunted with Best of the West for elk in 2018. Fantastic time and highly recommend them. Had 6 hunters in camp and 5 elk down and the 6th person had several chances. Bruce runs a good outfit.

I will say that the guides don’t go easy on you in the sense that they will push your horsemanship skills and put in long days to get you in position for a kill. Loved that about them. We were hunting west of Big Piney.

f401f92a87597904eb0f12ebf8e31b9d.jpg

Very nice elk!

wytx

WKR
Looks like Sam Strab did a drive by and left the building. She should have worked harder in the field and not on her social media so much.

rvalleyp

FNG
I'm looking into booking a guided hunt, thanks for the info
sounds like I need to work on my horsemanship

GJC435

FNG
From what I hear sounds like Sams onto something, on 10/15/22 good old worse of the west blocked a bridge and or roadway then proceeded to call some Hispanics "beaners" as they rode by. Just another shit stain outfitter that feels like they own public land. Maybe Mr. Integrity (Bruce) could comment on this behavior. Id rather give money to Biden than these jackasses. Not saying all outfitters are bad but the the hell with this outfit.