WTB Best of the west rifle and huskemaw

Face8780

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just as it says, I’d like to buy or trade for one. Let me know what ya got! Text if you want anytime. 936-524-2569

SDHNTR

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just curious, why are you bound to that combo. There are a million other options that will do the same thing, arguably better and or at less cost.

OP
F

Face8780

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just curious, why are you bound to that combo. There are a million other options that will do the same thing, arguably better and or at less cost.
I just don’t have time to build another and I like the huskemaw system of dialing to a yardage. I’m a bow hunter and never learned moa. I had one several years ago and sold it. I never rifle hunt but I’ve got a sheep hunt coming and refuse to go home empty handed. Just is the easiest system in my limited rifle experience.

SDHNTR

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There
I just don’t have time to build another and I like the huskemaw system of dialing to a yardage. I’m a bow hunter and never learned moa. I had one several years ago and sold it. I never rifle hunt but I’ve got a sheep hunt coming and refuse to go home empty handed. Just is the easiest system in my limited rifle experience.
ok, but any multitude of outfits will cut you a turret in yards. You don’t need to be bound to Huskemaw. Take an accurate rifle of your choice, add a quality scope of your choice, have Kenton Industries cut you a turret. You’ll save thousands and/or get better quality.

I’m a Bowhunter too, and prefer yards to moa. I have several rifle combos set up to dial in yards. I’ve considered Huskemaw and have concluded there are many better options. They were the first movers and owned the market 10 years ago. That is far from the case now.

OP
F

Face8780

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll check Kenton out. Thanks. I’ve got a Forbes custom 280ai but it wears a 2-7x33 ultralight and I want more scope.

SDHNTR

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not sure what your budget is, but look hard at the vortex razor LHT. It will blow away a huskemaw. It’s light weight and it would make a good pairing to that Forbes. Zeiss V4 or V6 good choices too. You can get custom yardage turrets for all of them. Some have options with wind holds on the horizontal reticle too, like Huskemaw.

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Agree with everything said. Get a new scope for you 280AI. Vortex Razor LHT, Zeiss V4, or Swaro Z5 with turret then get somebody like Kenton to cut you a yardage cap for the turret. You will spend $800-1300 total and be far better off plus you can sell the Leupold to recoup some money.

Lee