Best or Favorite Bow EVER

bow_dozer

Lil-Rokslider
Carbon Defiant Turbo-- Have tried to part ways with her, but keep coming back.
Bowtech Invasion is high on my list, bow was a shooter.

Dirtbag

WKR
From 2009-2016 I went through 12 flagship bows from many brands, most from trades. I ended up getting a Hoyt Carbon Spyder 34 on a trade and it is perfect to me. Tunes extremely easy, balances and holds well, smooth draw, good valley, quiet and lightweight. Nothing that has come out since has beat it IMO. It has saved me a lot of money. 😆
Crazy how we are all different. I had a Hoyt Trykon XL that I loved and I sold it to buy a Carbon Spyder 34, a year into it I regretted it. I shot the Carbon Spyder up till this year and had success but we never got along that well. Went to a Mathews V3X and I'm shooting it a lot better.

ahlgringo

WKR
Another vote for Elite e-35. If it wasn’t for having to shim the cams I would still be hunting with it. The SET system was a game changer for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
Three years ago I’d have said my 1997 Hoyt Deviator Carbonite with Command cams. Loved that bow!
Two years ago I picked up a Hoyt Axius Ultra and I’m in love again. It’s the bow that just draws and feels right.

Wellsdw

WKR
High country x-12. I just shoot the damn thing so good. Try test driving New boys every year but can’t hang it up. I hear it compared to a Bowtech allegiance on steroids

rclouse79

WKR
I have honestly liked each bow I have had the best. When you wait five or ten years between bows the new technology makes for a noticeable improvement. I got an Elite Enkore this year and could see myself shooting it until it breaks. It is freaking sweet.

montei

FNG
Bow tech guardian. Still have it and is still one of the quietest bows I’ve ever shot.

I had an rx3 ultra that I felt like I could hit anything i wanted to aim at inside 100 yds, got rid of it just to try different setups and new things, every bow since I have been chasing setup/tune/feel to get it to shoot as well as I could that damn bow.

My favorites would have to be a Bowtech Invasion and a Bowtech Destroyer 340. Still shooting the 340 and really regret selling my Invasion. I tried a new Mathews V3X and might have to upgrade this year, that bow is so smooth compared to what I'm used to!!!

OP
LBuchser

LBuchser

WKR
My favorites would have to be a Bowtech Invasion and a Bowtech Destroyer 340. Still shooting the 340 and really regret selling my Invasion. I tried a new Mathews V3X and might have to upgrade this year, that bow is so smooth compared to what I'm used to!!!
I loved my Bowtech Invasion! +1 for that bow!

Lapaiki39

FNG
Bowtech Guardian.

Fit me perfectly, and still going strong. Was a PSE Mach Flite 4 shooter before that. (With overdraw and aluminum 2117 24-1/2” shafts) Have the newer model Bowtech experience which still hasn’t tasted any blood due to my Guardians performance and reliability.

rtkbowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Mathews LX. Never had a bow as rock solid, stabel and smooth drawing as that. It was like the pin never moved off the spot I was aiming at. 36"ATA, 6-5/8" brace...for me it was the perfect bow.