Best Pack Ever

I particularly like that the guy still has stuff hanging on the outside of it. I hate not being able to get everything in the pack...

That'll happen when your spotter looks like the Hubble telescope...but, then again, I'm looking for nice bucks in the Andromedas.

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR
You would post this the day after i pick up my DT2, Dang It. I like the gravity neutralizing feature on the Gravitrex.

Can you say whhhipssssnake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtzN_ScKXY

Hard to decide what to do, just so many options.

I think someone should do a review this year on the French Wedge Le Crevasse Edition. Maybe some of the folks from the manscaping thread can volunteer. I know I literally won't touch that one.

Last edited:

tstowater

WKR
I watched this at 3 this morning when I couldn't go back to sleep. Stunned!! Didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Brain didn't seem to be functioning very well is all I can figure out.

I was most impressed at the portion 2:17-2:28 of the clip in the testing of the maneuverability, durability and comfort of the pack. Very impressive results indeed. I don't think the back pain side effect would last all that long or at least the pain would perhaps be more dispersed from my viewing of that part of the test section. :)

Very funny clip muleman! Thanks.

OP
muleman

muleman

WKR
I know it has been a while and there has been a lot of discussion lately of the Bikini frame and the HighCamp bags. I still don't know. Last year after changing over to a Duplex frame, DT1 and DT3 bags, cargo panel, etc... The voices in my head kept telling me I made a mistake and I should have gone with the Flextrek 37 Trillion. Especially since Archwood offers professional training and has the CLIC adjustment system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXt9jJEq8wg

I'm really looking to "INTIMIDATE MY SURROUNDING" so look for my Kifaru pack in the classifieds at blowout pricing.